Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
Fire Damage Cleanup in Scottsdale
When your home or business has suffered from an unexpected fire, your property will be severely damaged, with soot, smoke and debris left within the structure. Luckily, SERVPRO of Scottsdale North is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to assist you after fire damage.
Our team of trained restoration professionals know exactly what to do once they arrive to your property. They get started on the cleanup and restoration process immediately after a thorough inspection of the damages. Inspection is important to figure out the cause and the extent of the damages. Once we finish inspection, the rest of the restoration process begins. Our team does the following:
- Board-up any openings in the building that make the property hazardous
- Dry any water damage from fire fighting efforts
- Clean soot damages in the property and on your personal belongings
- Smoke odor removal
- Repaint and restore the building completely
SERVPRO of Scottsdale North is here to help you after any size or type of fire damage. Call for emergency fire restoration services today!
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (480) 590-2125
Why Choose SERVPRO of Scottsdale North?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
SERVPRO of Scottsdale North is dedicated to responding immediately to your Mesa Grande fire damage emergency. A faster response is the key to help prevent additional damage and reduce the restoration cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
There is no substitute for training and experience. As fire and water damage specialists, our business is built upon fire and water restoration expertise. We have the knowledge and the specialized equipment to get your property back to pre-fire condition.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
We clean and restore your property using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques. Our “restore first” mentality reduces interruption and gets you back to your life.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Scottsdale North is locally owned and operated and we are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 2070 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large-scale fire, water, and storm disasters.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Every fire damage situation is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When various materials burn, the soot they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair